Lists...


Here's a list of the top 17 things I wish were on my list, but I don't have time for. I could have gone on, but I used restraint. Plus I'm always beating myself up for not being able to everything. It's time to let that go and just realize that I'm not a small government I'm just one human being.
  1. cleaning my house
  2. organizing my office
  3. planting a small winter garden
  4. planing a holiday party
  5. making a wreath for my door
  6. making a faux mantle like the photo above (via design crush via casasugar)
  7. making candles for winter solstice
  8. making new scents from all my essential oils
  9. traveling to Argentina for winter break
  10. listening to new music
  11. going out to hear live music
  12. catching up with everyone in my life
  13. going out to long lunches
  14. a bike ride
  15. going for a run
  16. surfing
  17. cooking in a clean organized kitchen (see #1)

Labels: , ,