Back Space.



OK here's the dl on the back space. The space above is the area in question. I'm thinking of putting a raised garden in or a modern easy to take care of mostly hard scape area. There are pluses and minuses to both options. Here's a little visual of what I have in mind.




Here's a little peek into the rest of it. The pocket I was taking about in between the masonry wall and the fence. This is where I planted some jade and left the geraniums that weren't ravaged by mold this winter. The mason wall is the wall I want to paint white. I've been wanting to paint it for some time, but after many visits to the Ace Palm Springs, it's decided.



Also I thought y'all might want to meet my chicken substitutes, Oscar and Felix. They are prison gay and Oscar lost his foot from a freak swing accident last winter.

Labels: