Run & Run Music Mix.



























The promise of music in my ears is sometimes all I need to put my running shoes on and get going. This has been my mix for the past few weeks. It's a mix of old and new. I usually just hit shuffle after I warm up with a little Bowie. You can listen to it here. * I forgot to put this when I first posted it. Oops.

Music Mix: Run & Run

Under Pressure
Queen & David Bowie

Paranoid
Black Sabbath

Neon Angels On the Road to Ruin
The Runaways

Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts

Memories (Feat. Kid Cudi)
David Guetta - Kid Cudi

On to the Next One (Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz)
Jay-Z

Walking on a Dream
Empire of the Sun

Something to Look Forward to
Spoon

Fit But You Know It
The Streets

Higher Ground
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Can't Tell Me Nothing
Kayne West

Queen Bitch
David Bowie


Labels: ,