Paletas Forever.



I decided that paletas are a year round treat. At least paletas of the salted caramel variety. So creamy, sweet and salty. These really hit the spot during San Diego's last gasp of super hot Summer weather last week. They of course are still sitting in my freezer calling my name, which is the beauty of paletas, they don't have to be consumed right away to be delicious.

I made these with Fleur de sel Caramel Sauce from Trader Joe's. I used less than the recipe calls for and less sugar. I don't like things to be too sweet. I would suggest using less and tasting as your making it. Same with the salt. I'm sure you could just melt caramels into this too.

Let me know if you have any success.

* The recipe cards are 150dpi, so you can print them. When Blogger downsizes them they loose sharpness. If you click on the recipe card first it will show the larger size, which will print better and display better. Maybe someday I'll transfer to Wordpress, but for now, these are the technical difficulties we deal with ;)


Labels: ,